Air Sterilization Device with UVC Light Effect on All Microorganisms
Although all hygiene such as disinfection and sterilization rules is provied, bacteria, molds, yeasts and spores of these microorganisms, which are free to air or clinging to various particles, cause serious risk for human health in food production and mass living areas.
Most of the food spoilage is caused by microbial contamination from air to surfaces such as equipment, packaging, production line, production boiler, which is directly in contact with the product or product in the process from production to packaging. There are many microorganisms that spread from the air and spread to humans. You can use Hysafe Air which performs air sterilization with UVC light to eliminate these problems completely and to keep the level of microbial load in the air below the risk level permanently.
- Food Production, Packaging and Storage Areas
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics Manufacturing, Packaging and Storage Areas
- Hygienic Production, Filling and All Firms Packaging
- Laboratories with Microbiological Analysis
- Operating Room, Intensive Care, Practice and Patient Rooms
- Mass Living Areas such as Workplace, Home, School, Nursery, Cinema, Theater and Gyms,
- It is effective on all microorganisms.
- It makes 300 m3 of air per hour microbially sterile.
- The fan in the inlet section draws air into the device, while the fan in the outlet section blows out the sterilized air inside.
- There are two 36 Watt UVC lamps or one 55 Watt UVC lamp inside the device.
- The reflectors in the inner chamber increase the intensity of the UVC light and allow the light to condense in the middle during the passage of air through the interior.
- The carbon filters in the inlet and outlet sections of the device prevent the UVC light from going out. In this way, while the device sterilizes the air, people and other creatures can be found in the environment.
- In addition, these carbon filters prevent the entry of large particles such as dust and insects into the device.
- The device can operate in all cold, hot and humid environments.
- When the device is in operation, it is understood from the surveillance section on the device that gives the green light.
- Remote controlled.
- Height can be adjusted with the bracket.
- Thanks to its feet, it can also be used as a mobile by moving to different environments without hanging from the ceiling if desired.
INSTRUCTİONS FOR USE
- The most effective air sterilization can be done in an area of up to 200 m3 volume by using 1 Hysafe Air. How many devices will be used in volumes above and the areas divided into rooms is determined by our company’s discovery.
- As the number of devices used in the environment increases, the device efficiency per unit area increases.
- Hysafe Air should be hung on the ceiling or placed on its feet in a high place so that there are no obstacles in front of and behind the environment according to the conditions of the environment.
- The outlet section of the device must be positioned to blow air over a large area.
- The distance to the ceiling should be adjusted according to the height of the area so that the device can draw air from the wide area.
- First, the red button is pressed and the red light is on.
- When the button ① on the remote control is pressed, the device operates. When the button ② is pressed, the device stops.
- If the UVC lamps are lit, the green light will be emitted from the surveillance section in the middle of the device.