Its edges and top are closed han it has Special filter. It keeps dirt and filth. It protects the disinfectant used. It is robust, economic, quality. easy to clean and patented.
HyPass (Antimicrobial Disinfectant Mat) consists of a special sponge layer, which absorbs only the liquid particles and does not contain solid particles in two different densities and heights, the waterproof fabric that surrounds it and forms the pool structure, and the monobloc thick thick canvas that ensures the long lasting of the mat.
I is not used like classic mats. It differs from other mats at this point. It is only traded on. Foam liquid disinfectant emerges in volume proportional to the pressure applied to the surface. It cleans and disinfects the soles. The effect is continuous and strong. The special sponge structure in the mat and two different densities inside the mat allows disinfectant to be dispensed proportionally to the pressure when both heavy and light weight pressure is applied. This special sponge is covered the sides and bottom of the layer with a waterproof fabric. The structure of the waterproof fabric that forms the pool structure by keeping the disinfectant inside, the absence of any roughness on the surface where the microorganisms can hold and shelter and being completely flat ensures that the microorganisms that die or die in every disinfectant change can be removed from the mat. In other conventional mats, there is a danger that after a while the microorganisms can easily hold onto the surfaces that can hold and shelter.
Thanks to the special filter on the mat, the dirt coming with the foot is prevented from touching the disinfectant inside the fabric pool. Thanks to its light-proof feature, the chemical structure of the disinfectant does not deteriorate. Disinfectant is protected; activity does not disappear. There is no odor formation. Evaporation is almost non-existent. Activity does not lose. Thanks to its filter, the top and inside of the mat is easy to clean. Disinfectant is used for a long time according to the transition density. Disinfectant consumption is low. It provides foot hygiene. It can be tested by businesses. It is controllable (Hygiene kits). It provides true hygiene control. It has superior properties that cannot be compared to its peers. It can be used safely in manufacturing, warehouse, packaging and healthcare industries. It is suitable for HACCP and GMP. This product is a patented product in Turkey. It is examined and approved the theoretical benefits. It was also approved by the Patent Institute.
To meet different needs, special production can be made in desired sizes.
Disinfectants to be used
Chlorinated disinfectants should not be used in HyPass content. In the food industry, smell is spread by evaporation. It infects products and staff. It is difficult to eliminate chlorine. Disinfectants recommended for Hypass are QAC based disinfectants. For more effective disinfection processes, disinfectants containing QAC + Gluteraldehyde are recommended. Businesses can apply 10% QAC concentration in their first exercises. Then, disinfectant effectiveness in 5% Concentration is appropriate.
HyPass Usage Instruction
- HyPass is put in and out of each area where foot hygiene will be provided.
- The disinfectant prepared according to the specified concentration (5% or 10%) is poured onto the mat. Disinfectant reaches the interior and spreads inside the mat.
- When pressed on HyPass, the sole of the foot and around it are covered with foamy liquid. Foot hygiene with this foamy liquid is provided by the effect of disinfectant.
- Depending on the density of the disinfectant, disinfectant should be supplemented every day or every 2-3 days.
- HYPASS should be cleaned regularly every week. The days when the entrance-exits are experienced in the least density can be preferred.
- For cleaning the Hypass; HyPass is placed upright in a suitable place. The remaining disinfectant is drained from the edge. HyPass is washed with water (by pouring over it or by squeezing water with a hose). After cleaning, the mop is turned upside down, excess water is expected to flow and the mop to dry.
- In HyPass reuse and cleaning, all stages are repeated. 1-2-3-4-5-6 items are complied with.